Friday, July 18, 2014

City of heavenly fire

Lets start this by saying that I am so sad and I feel like my life is over. 2 years of waiting and now I have nothing. I can't belive that this is over. I am so invested in Jace, Clary, Izzy, Alec, Simon and Magnus. 

That aside lets talk about the book. City of heavenly fire. In the beginning there was this prologue, honestly I only remembered Emma and Jules from that, I was Overwhelmed at first. Too may blackthorn children were introduced to me at the same time. Emma is so amazing. I really love her... Now back to Clary and her friends. I really liked how Clary was so badass. Killing Sebastian and all. I don't know, Sebastian was so creepy, like "My queen, my sister. KISS ME" And Clary was like "Yes, I will!" And stabbed the motherfucker! In that moment I was like yess FINALLY!!! KILL HIM!!! Oh and Simon, OMG... He is like catness "I volunteer!" :D It's so weird to think, at first Simon was mundane, plain human, then he became vampire, that reminds me of Raphael Simons sire. I was so sad when he died. Back to Simon, he will be an shadowhunter. I was like OMG yes, and then the book ended... I hope cassandra will write about Simon little in her new series. I am excited to read about Emma. back to this series, I was little disappointed that Tessa and Jace didn't talk at all. I hoped that Tessa and Jace would interact. I was waiting for Tessa  to say. "I am ur greatgreatgreatgrandmother!". And the part when Jace was like "Clary do u like the herondale name... Clary Herondale sounds good." I was NOO... I like that Herondale family name goes on... But, but Fairchild family name? And then it hit me, maybe Luke and Jocelyn will have a child and that child will carry Fairchildsfamily name on. I am happy that Jace will take Herondale name, because Lightwood name doesn't suit Jace. 

To Cassandra Clare:

I love ur books and you are amazing. Please have Clary, Jace and everyone I love in The TDA, I really want to hear how have they been in your new series. And about Emma and Julian. I saw what you did miles away. When you first mentioned the law about parabatai loving each other in TID, I was like... This sounds fishy. I know you, I know how you write and how small details can play a big part in ur other books. 
But yeah, Love you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment